Best Home Furnishings
Best Home Furnishings one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-quality furniture, hand-assembled and shipped in the furniture industry’s shortest turn-around time.
Best Home Furnishings wanted to be the first choice of shoppers looking online for power recliners, power lift chairs and power sofas. They challenged Into The Wild to convert casual online browsers into potential customers. In the first three weeks Into the Wild’s online advertising campaign, an astounding 21.5% of the online shoppers who clicked on a Best ad went on to use Best’s online Dealer Locator to find the closest Best Dealer.
- To promote Best Home Furnishing’s power lift chairs, power recliners and power reclining sofas.
- To drive traffic to the website with that specific desire to have the customer search the dealer locator for local dealer.
NOTE: Best Home Furnishings does not sell its product online, so a conversion is determined by a visitor searching for a dealer via a zip code on their dealer locator.
What we did:
- Into the Wild researched everything we could about the Best Home Furnishings brand and its products, services and audience demographics and characteristics. A true understanding of the brand leads to real success with SEM.
- We implemented a three-pronged SEM campaign focused around:
- Power lift chairs
- Power recliners
- Power reclining sofas
- Keyword research
- Negative keyword analysis to keep Best Home Furnishings ads from appearing on non-relevant searches.
- Text ad testing/analysis – Typically this involves creating 6-10 text ads and continually re-crafting the ads based on performance and testing of the “click through rate.”
- We formulated an “analytics library call” to determine the zip codes of the conversions and provide a list of the searched zip codes to Best Home Furnishings. They can use this data to determine where sales are being made and to track product interest by geography.
The SEM campaign began in early February and within the first three weeks of Into The Wild’s online advertising campaign for Best Home Furnishings consumer conversion rates soared to 21.6%.
- In March, customer conversions grew to 24.67% and the cost per conversion was reduced by 25%
- In April, customer conversions grew to 28.18% and the cost per conversion was reduced another 15%
- In May, customer conversions grew to 31.15% and the cost per conversion was reduced another 9.08%